Discipline In CGA
General Discipline – CGA bears the responsibility of its students’ academic performance and discipline within its premises only and is not responsible for the students’ general behavior , act & conduct, boarding & lodging arrangements and discipline outside Careerguru Academy. Parents are advised to remain in touch with their wards and keep a strict vigilance on his/her activities and behavior throughout the academic session.
Identity Card – On successful registration of students at CGA, they get the identity of a “CGAnite” in the form of an I-Card. Students are not allowed to enter CGA premises if they are not wearing their I- Card. A student’s I-card also enables access to CGA’s academic resources. Detailed guidelines related to the I-card are provided in CGA Rule Book.
Attendance System At CGA, students’ attendance in classroom sessions and tests is vital to their success in JEE(Main+Advanced), JEE(Main) and NEET(AIPMT) and we have a regular attendance marking and monitoring system. The students/parents are informed of students’ attendance regularly.
Vacations There is no long vacation at CGA during course duration except for 3 days during Diwali. CGA observes National Holidays in classes
Care In CGA
Student’s Academic Performance and Evaluation Report (SAP) Sheet Available on website, at student window. SAP sheet is the performance report of a student and is sent by CGA to his/ her parents on a periodic basis. It communicates the result and reflects the efforts being made by the student. The test performance is also made available on the CGA website and is communicated to parents through SMSs.
Students Satisfaction Survey (SSS) Student Satisfaction Survey is conducted 3-4 times during the academic session to measure the academic performance of the faculty members individually and that of departments (Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics as a whole) on various parameters. The results are analyzed to enhance the output of both students and faculty members.
Introductory Class Introductory classes are conducted by HODs & subject epxerts for the students who are new to CGA with the objective of making them aware about CGA and its system, IITs & IIT-JEE, NITs & AIEEE, Medical Colleges & Pre-Medical Tests and general Do’s & Don’ts.
Motivation Classes To keep the students motivated on a regular basis, motivation classes are conducted that help students to ease the stress and pressure off their young minds. It is generally conducted by the HODs or subjects experts.
Student Welfare Initiatives
- Student Mentoring Programme (SMP): The SMP has been introduced to further fine tune the CGA quality of service and non-academic deliverables. A team of non-academic staff has been assigned to be responsible for any non-academic enquiries
- Parents Teachers Meet (PTM): The PTM is a platform for parents and faculty to share information on student academic progress
- Parents CGA Meet (PCM): The PCM is a platform for parents and non-academic staff to share information on the student welfare and other non-academic concerns
- Students-HOD Meet (SHM): The SHM allows one-on-one interaction between students and HODs and helps immensely in boosting student confidence and fine-tuning performance
- Girls Counseling Cell (GCC): The GCC allows the female faculty and staff members to regularly meet, interact and motivate girl students and help them with their academic, co-academic and personal concerns
General & Career Counselling We take special care of our students through our regular calling system and faculty and staff members regularly meet, interact and motivate students towards the achievement of their goals. The academic and co-academic staff takes care of the students’ personal problems.
Psychological & Health Counselling The Institute runs a free psychological & health consultation facility and the psychologist & a team of Doctors works closely with staff members in planning and delivering programmes such as student mentoring, study skills, transition, positive peer relations and life skills. Parents are always encouraged to contact the psychologist & Doctors when they are particularly concerned over their child’s health, progress, expectations or emotional balance.
Communication In CGA
We strive to maintain timely communication with students and parents, keeping them thoroughly and instantly updated about any information that is directly / indirectly relevant to a student’s overall academic performance.
The information may include:
- Regular / Doubt / Special Classes
- Examinations / Test Schedules / Conduction
- Academic Performance & Analysis
- Class / Test Attendance / Absenteeism
- Discipline and Rules & Regulations
- Important Announcements
- Counseling & Guidance
- Competitive Examinations
- Grievances & Complaints
- Feedback & Suggestions
Modes of Communication from CGA to Students / Parents
- Institute’s Notice Boards / Time Table Sheets
- Classroom / Test Centre Announcements
- Through Any-Time-Marks (ATM) Panels
- SMSs on Mobile Phones
- Calls on Mobile / Landline Phones
- Website (www.careerguruacademy.com)
- E-mails on personal email IDs of students / parents
- Through Students / Parents Satisfaction and Feedback Surveys
- Management Staff (Reception / Front Office / Class Supervisor)
We are also always delighted to hear from the students themselves and parents regarding any feedback or queries that they might have and constantly encourage them for same.
Modes of Communication from Parents / Students to CGA
- Calling at our Reception / Help Desk of Head Office / Study Centre
- E-mailing at [email protected]
- Parents-Teacher Meeting (PTM) – with academic staff
- Parents-CGA Meeting (PCM) – with non-academic staff
- Through Tele-survey / feedback
- Live Help on website www.careerguruacademy.com
- Grievance Submission on website www.careerguruacademy.com and through e-mail at [email protected]