CLASSROOM COURSES for Foundation (11th & 12th)
SAMARTH – For X to XI Moving Students (Target : JEE/NEET, Duration : 2 Years)
|The best brains compete to get admission to this 2 year legendary course. Analytical thinking with the systematic approach towards problem solving is the main objective of this course. If you think you are capable then this course is precisely for you.|
A Course specially designed for those students who wish to take an early advantage by enrolling immediately after Class-X Board examination. It helps in best utilization of the crucial summer vacations and early building of poised attitude. It also enhances their analytical thinking, conceptual knowledge and confidence level to face the brunt of competition. Initially, the course begins with fundamental study as the students are not exposed to the syllabus and pattern of JEE (Main) .
The entire course is divided into two academic sessions:
- First Year (During class 11th): During the first academic session, the JEE/NEET which is common to school syllabus of Class-11th, will be taught to the students. This syllabus is scheduled to be finished by mid of February. During month of March, the students will be given a break of around 30-40 days from the institute. During this period, the students take their annual examinations of Class-11th in their respective schools.
- Second Year (During class 12th): Based on performance of the students in periodic test, they are promoted to second year in SAMBHAV course.
- Regular Classroom Coaching
- 3 to 4 lectures per subject per week
- Periodic Test is conducted once in a month in the form of Part Test & Cumulative Test.
- Regular conduction of Doubt Classes
- Longest time availability as compared to other Courses.
- Lays solid foundation of basic concepts of all the subjects
- The focus of the Course is more on concept building & gradual improvement in the performance of the students.
- Develops quick analytical thinking & systematic problem solving skills.
- Good practice of JEE (Main)/NEET problems which ensure the clarity of every small doubt.
- On the basis of performance in Periodic Tests, students are reshuffled so as to enhance the competitive spirit amongst them.
SAMBHAV – For XI to XII Moving Students (Target : JEE/NEET, Duration : 1 Year)
|You have completed Class XI and if you are desirous of becoming an Engineering/Medical professional through prestigious IITs/NEET, we take charge to guide you through it. Here Class XII PCMB syllabus target IITJEE/NEET will be covered. Portion of Class XI PCMB will not be taught separately, however, it will be taken up only through DPPs. This course prepares you in right earnest and teaches you the ways that are required to take on the IITJEE/NEET at the end of class XII.|
This is the second academic session for old students of CGA who have been promoted from Class-XI (SAMARTH & SAKSHAM Courses) to Class-XII. Once the syllabus of JEE (Main)/NEET is completed, the students will also be taught few chapters of CBSE Class-XII syllabus (which are not in JEE (Main)/NEET syllabus of Physics, Chemistry,Biology &Maths).
This Course covers the entire syllabus of JEE (Main)/NEET . Initially, the syllabus of 11th is covered as we assume that a student who is coming in this course is fresh and the syllabus of 11th is not known to him and then the syllabus of 12th is taught. After this, students will be relieved from the institute to focus completely on their Class 12th-Board Examinations till the third week of March. Meanwhile, we will keep conducting various tests like, Open tests, Major Tests, JEE (Main)/NEET Preparatory Tests for the revision of the syllabus.
- Regular Classroom Coaching.
- 90 minutes lecture which is further divided into DPP discussion of 15 min, Sheet Discussion of next 30 minutes & theoretical and conceptual learning of last 45 minutes.
- 4 lectures per subject per week.
- Periodic Test is conducted once in a month in the form of Part Test & Cumulative
- Regular conduction of Doubt Classes.
- Systematic completion of whole syllabus of JEE (Main)/NEET in one year.
- Coverage of Board syllabus after the completion of JEE (Main)/NEET syllabus.
- Special Classes for English is conducted.
- Conduction of All India Test Series at the end of academic session.
- The Test Series comes out helpful in maintaining level of JEE (Main)/NEET preparation
even after completion of Course.