Careerguru Academy has always been preparing Students in a fundamental way.Careerguru Academy has been teaching in a comprehensive manner so that Students do well in IIT-JEE (irrespective of the pattern), Boards,NTSE, KVPY, Olympiads and Other Engineering Entrance Exams. For many years, our Students have been securing admissions in the top 10 US Universities where admission is based on the performance of School + Last Board Exam and SAT-I, SAT-II, AP Exams & TOEFL.
The Testing pattern of IIT-JEE also keeps on changing but the key aspect of the test is to judge the analytical ability of the aspirants along with the understanding of fundamentals.
Students having sound understanding of fundamental concepts & practising varied types of problems will always outperform the Students who confine their preparation to the exam pattern only, rather than understanding the concepts
- Pre-defined Yearly Planner: Students are provided with a yearly planner consisting of arrayed chapters for each of the subjects, test grid of the whole session with syllabus mentioned in it, holiday schedule, homework checking schedule etc. This planner helps students and parents in planning the strategy for studies and progress ahead.
- Enhanced Classroom Teaching with Learning Aids: In classrooms, faculty members employ latest technologies to deliver topics in the most interesting and possible manner to maximize the absorption of concepts. Students in CGA study not only through chalkboard method but also through interactive videos and animations
- Scientifically Designed Chapter Modules: Classroom teaching is supplemented with futuristic study material in the form of chapter modules, which provide sequential theory of a particular chapter with questions at regular intervals to check the progress of students. At the end of the chapter, pictorial and textual summaries are given for a quick revision at the time of tests. After the summaries, exercises are given with carefully selected questions of different types and difficulty levels for comprehensive practice.
- Daily Practice Problems (DPPs): In addition to chapter modules, DPPs are given to students. Each DPP includes questions from all the chapters taught before it, even if they’ve already been covered in earlier DPPs. These problems need to be solved within a mentioned time interval. It helps in boosting revisions and practice of time management at home.
- Regular Classroom Discussion of Homework Questions: After classroom teaching, homework is given to students, which is discussed in the next class of that particular subject. The immediate practice of a learned concept enhances the chances of absorption of the concept. Students who do regular homework and participate in classroom discussion are very much likely to succeed in the competitive examinations. Scientifically
- All India Testing: The concepts learnt and practiced by the students are tested through regular tests mentioned in the yearly planner. These tests are conducted among the students of CGA across all the study centers. This helps students to check their performance at the national level. These tests are conducted in objective as well as subjective manner periodically and keep a check of both current as well as previously taught syllabus.
- Student Analysis and Performance Evaluation Report (SAPER): Students can check his/her performance and rank generated for each subject at the website of CGA. This helps students to identify their strength and weakness. The SAPER can be found at www.careerguruacademy.com, under student zone.
- National Talent Benchmark Tests (NTBT): Special test series is designed for students who are aspiring for good ranks in competitive examinations. In this test series, students appear and showcase their talent which is benchmarked at national level with All India Ranks and helps in analysis of strong and weak topics.
- School Examination Preparatory (SEP) Sheets: These are worksheets which are to be solved and submitted for checking, after each chapter. After checking, they are given back to students with remarks so that students can know the areas they need to focus on.
- Clinic Classes and Doubt Classes: Clinic classes are for those students who miss out on classes due to unavoidable circumstances or late joining. These classes run throughout the year so that students can catch up anytime they feel left out. Doubt classes also run throughout the year to clear doubts of students after regular classes. Doubt classes are also used by the students to ask the doubts from supplementary books.